Photographing someone’s wedding means creating trust and friendship with a couple and becoming a major part of one of the most important days of their lives. How much more meaningful is it, then, when you are blessed with the opportunity to photograph the wedding of a guy you watched grow up (alongside my own sons), and to serve friends in that way?
Kari and Kevin met while they were in college, in a ballroom dance class (you know that First Dance at the reception was amazing!), and from the very start they knew they were meant for one another. So, on a perfect day in September, they invited their family and friends to celebrate with them in an intimate ceremony at their church. As you can tell from the pictures below, these two have a rare connection – and truly complement one another!
- Venue: Oak Arbor Church
- Dress: A Bride’s Time Bridal
- Dress Alterations: Hook And Eye Alterations
- Hair & Makeup: Beauty By Brittany
- Cake: Sam’s Club
- Catering: T & M Catering, Thibault Moore
- DJ: Prestige Entertainment
- Photo 2nd: S And Z Photo, Sarah Witting